Thanks to some corporate idiocy, I find myself with an entire week off, relieved of any responsibilities.
Damn. Life’s hard, yo.
So, instead, I decided to create an itinerary of mischief, exploration, and discovery right here in this city I haven’t been a part of for far too long. I’m filling my calendar and my soul with art, food, browsing, and anything else that feels like adventure or learning or excess.
I have a dates with:
- An old, renewed friend and as much contemporary art as I can scout.
- A crepe.
- A Kandinsky I haven’t seen in far too long and need to spend some time with.
- A blow-out to end all blow-outs.
- Boutiques on boutiques on boutiques.
- Houston’s Fine Art Fair 2013
- Brushing up on my french. de faire des étincelles
- Handwritten letters.
- A new fall bauble of some sort.
- A date to have my ass kicked in a gym for the first time in too long.
- Shiny red toes. Or maybe charcoal grey.
- Popping my quinoa cherry.
- A journal that has dust on it.
I’m so excited for this week I feel like I should be trailing two dozen red balloons with me wherever I go.
Come with me.