Life List #56: Walk Across the Brooklyn Bridge

June 2, 2010

LIST

Brooklyn Bridge

You guys! Want to help me cross off a life list item?

OF COURSE YOU DO.

While at BlogHer ’10 in New York City, I want to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s not only a Life List item for me, but also right before I turn 40 and, really? I think celebrating in NYC is the way to go. Also? What better time to accomplish it than at BlogHer! The lovely Amber is going to join the fun because helping someone complete a Life List item is on HER Life List. See how this just gets cooler every sentence?

OF COURSE YOU DO.

I’m thinking the weekend is jam packed with exciting things already, but perhaps all who are interested can gather that Sunday morning (August 8th) for the stroll before heading out of town? If you want to join the party which may include other fun things yet to be determined, leave me a comment or find me on Twitter and we’ll see what kind of hungover brave group we get for the event.

(I’m looking at you, ladies of 1970!)

This is gonna be awesome. Join me!

, , ,

15 Responses to “Life List #56: Walk Across the Brooklyn Bridge”

That’s going to be an awesome one to cross off the list. Have fun!

2. Fiona Says:

OMG this sounds fantastic! At this very moment I think I should be able to make it!

3. Miss Grace Says:

Dude. That would be totally super crazy awesome. Howevah! Flight back to c-a-l-i-f-o-r-n-i-a is early Sunday morn :-(

We can still hug though right?

Very nice to meet you.

4. Alecia @ Savings & Stewardship Says:

That sounds so fun! I don’t know what my plans are quite yet, but I’d love to be able to join you all!

5. Alecia @ Savings & Stewardship Says:

I don’t have my plans finalized yet, but this sounds so cool!! I would love to participate!

I’m coming to play too!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

7. Kate, aka guavalicious Says:

I’ve always wanted to do this and I want to go to Brooklyn. But my morning is pretty packed. :( Keep me updated on times and maybe I can adjust things.

8. Christine Says:

I do not fly out until Monday. I could possibly do this!

How fun are YOU?!

So keep me on your contact list for more info and exciting details on the big walk. I just turned 38, so I’m but an infant. I guess that means I’ll leave you all in the dust. 😉

1972 – whooot!

twitter: christinemoers
    email: christinemoers [at] hotmail

• Pammer Says:

Awesome! Stay tuned – I’ll set up a hashtag to tweet as we get closer and while at the conference. Look forward to meeting you at BlogHer!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks