Well, Mizzzzz Kai tagged me on this one so strap in…here it goes.
1. I have this “thing” with my belly button. As in DON’T EVER TOUCH IT. I have no explanation for this. Alls I know is it ain’t open for visitors. Ew.
2. I can split my tongue down the middle. I can’t separate it, but I can divide it muscularly. And, no, this has absolutely no value to Husband.
3. I hate the smell of cumin. HATE. It smells like B.O. Don’t try to convince me otherwise. My natural instinct is to throw some deodorant at it.
4. I know when you’re lying. Yes, you. And you in the back as well.
5. I can eat a dozen glazed donuts. And not really feel bad about it. (But I don’t do that any more.)
6. Whenever I’m in a scary situation, or have one of those “oh! The numbers are all similar! Make a wish!” kind of scenarios, I always say that same little wish. I have no idea if it’s heard, but I know that so far it works.
I should totally tag Bill. But I won’t. But you can.