1. Getting a shitload of Pottery Barn fall décor I’ve been totally coveting for months for next to NOTHING on sale. Seriously. They almost paid ME to take it away.
2. Laughing on the inside in a doctor’s waiting room at the creepy dude wearing a t-shirt that read (I’m not kidding), “Darth Vader was framed”.
3. Not having to go inside a Toys ‘R Us.
4. Successfully making some rockin’ Chicken / Mushroom & Dumplins. Before last night I had never had a dumplin’. Now? Deliciousness.
5. Husband coming home from a business trip a day early.
6. Finding complimentary holiday outfits for The Swimmy and the Mighty Mighty Benjamite that don’t totally scream, “Our Mother is a Lunatic and Don’t We Look Ridiculous”. Pictures to follow one day.
7. Redecorating the master bath with little things that make a huge impact – again, all on sale for ridiculously low prices.
9. Free shipping.
10. You nice folks.