Things that happen when you speak too soon:
1. Benjamin screams at 1am and for an hour at 4am.
2. You give in to the screaming at 5:03am and pick him up already.
3. You realize the kid hasn’t eaten enough earlier that day and feed him thereby undoing all the good work you spoke about waaay too early.
4. You oversleep because you were up at 4am and forgot to reset the alarm clark after your husband left for work.
5. You stub your toe (again!) on a huge chair that you should know is there because it’s been there for 5 years already.
6. You curse the chair out loud and with great profanity.
7. You realize the very organized day you had planned is completely shot to shit.
You are not thankful at this moment.