I haven’t been very Meme-y lately, but this I blatantly stole from Martha. Because I’ll never get to say it, but at least I get to write it.
List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don’t say who they are. Use each person only once.
1. If I could, I’d tank your career, your reputation and your business you little cocksucker.
2. I’m happy and sad that you live far away, but I bet you don’t know why.
3. He doesn’t deserve you, but he defines you and you don’t see it because you haven’t earned your own respect.
4. My yes had a piece of no in it, but I ignored it.
5. You are my heart.
6. I hope desperately that you won’t be another statistic, but I’m afraid the lessons have already been taught and you won’t be willing to unlearn them.
7. If you ever call my house I will hang up on you – after I check to make sure your children are okay, because I don’t give a shit about you, but G-d knows you don’t have their best interests at heart.
8. I am thankful you know how I really feel about things.
9. In the middle of all the love I have for you is a deep fear your life will be sadder than it had to be – and that I might have been able to keep that from happening.
10. As strong as you are, I see your weaknesses, and it’s okay, because the job you did was amazing.